To use www.connect2mydoctor.com (the "Website") and any associated website or application (the “Application”), which is maintained by Neev Labs Pte. Ltd. (the “Company") you must accept this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of the Policy, please do not access or use the Website, the Application or any associated technology. Throughout this Policy, the words "we," "us," and "our" refer to the Company and "Users" refers to you and other users of the website.
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to carefully managing your individually identifiable information in connection with our products and services (the "Service"). We are committed to protecting the privacy of the data provided by you as appropriate, but at the same time encourage Users to interact and share information with one another.
- Sets out the principles that the Company follows when collecting, using, disclosing, retaining and removing personal data
- Describes other important topics relating to an individual’s privacy.
By using the website, communicating with the Company through email, by telephone, in writing or by using any of the Company’s other services, including but not limited to the Website, or by providing personal data to us, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in the manner described in this policy.
This Policy applies to all Users, and by using the website you acknowledge and accept this Policy. Your participation is also governed by various other agreements, which by using the Website you also agree to. This Policy also applies to your use of interactive features or downloads that: (i) we own or control; (ii) are available through the Website; or (iii) interact with the Website (including through social media).
In this Policy, "Personal Information" refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Information That We Collect
Purpose of Collection
- conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions on the website or otherwise and sending related communications;
- identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to individuals;
- responding to individual’s queries;
- administering contests or market surveys;
- marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products and promotional notices and offers); and
- improving or in any way making the website more effective.
Personal Information will, generally, only be collected and used for the primary purposes of:
- the likely use of the information;
- the means of requesting the Company for information on the provision of personal data that is in the possession of the Company;
- the means of withdrawing any consent in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of the personal data that is in the possession of the Company;
- the identity and contact details of the organisation;
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
- the main consequences of failure to provide the information.
The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure the individual is aware of:
1. Personal Information
The type of Personal Information that the Company may collect from individuals will depend upon the particular transaction and the dealing. Normally the personal data collected by the Company may include an individual’s:
- name, title, address;
- personal identification;
- telephone number;
- email address and online passwords;
- any information as regards your health;
- records of communications with the Company or other Users of the website;
- responses to the provision of services on the Website;
- camera or video footage that identifies individuals;
- website usage information.
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via the Website, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that store or collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Website ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a "Device") whenever you visit or interact with our Application. To the extent we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information we collect directly from you on the Application, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- the areas within our Website that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, steps taken, among other information.
This Usage Information may include:
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information ("Tracking Technologies"). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device.
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- Strictly Necessary. We may use Tracking Technologies that we consider are strictly necessary to allow you to use and access our Website and Application, including cookies required for system administration, to prevent fraudulent activity, or to improve.
- Performance-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are useful in order to assess the performance of the Website and the Application, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Website and the Application.
- Functionality-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are required to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Website or the Application, including but not limited to identifying you when you sign-in to the Website or the Application or keeping track of your specified preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on the Website and the Application.
By using the Website and the Application, you consent to our information storage or collection Tracking Technologies.
The Company only collects, uses and discloses personal data with an individual’s consent or deemed consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable law or other applicable laws and regulations.
You may opt out of using the Website or the Application or utilizing any other service, and accordingly opt out of the Company's use of your Personal Information, by sending and email [email protected]
Your effective use of the Website or Application may require us to disclose personal information with third parties (including but not limited to doctors or health care service providers). You specifically consent to such disclosure.
The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although the Company owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Website and Application, you retain all rights to any personally identifiable data.
The Company may disclose personal data:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or
- for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or
- where the individual has consented; or
- for direct marketing by the Company where consent has been given but giving individuals the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing. The Company includes its contact details in any direct marketing; or
- where permitted under the PDPA or other applicable law or if required by law.
The Company does not disclose your personal data for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given or if so permitted or required under the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
The Company will not sell or license any personal data that it collects from an individual. There may be other situations where we may collect and use personal data, which are outside a person’s reasonable expectation. When this occurs, the Company is committed to providing the individual with an explanation for the possible use of the personal data when asking for the individual’s consent.
The Company takes steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to information come to its attention. The Company disregards information which seems, on a reasonable basis, be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
If an individual has submitted personal data to the Company electronically or otherwise, and would like it corrected, then a written request should be sent by email to the Privacy Officer at [email protected]
The Company will comply with an individual’s request to correct their personal data as soon as practicable.
If the Company disagrees with any request to correct an individual’s personal data on reasonable grounds, the Company shall annotate the personal data with the correction that was requested but not made.
Except as set forth in this Policy or as specifically agreed to by Users, we will not disclose any information we gather from Users. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. We may provide to third parties information about Users that does not allow Users to be identified or contacted, including where such information is combined with similar information of other Users. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our Website, the demographic breakdown of the registered users of our Website, or the activities that visitors to our Website.
We want Users' information (including Personal Information) to remain as secure as possible. We strive to provide secure transmission of the User's information from the user's computer to our servers through industry-standard techniques. We take steps aimed at securing the Personal Information that Users provide on servers located in controlled, secure environments, protected from loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, misuse, destruction or alteration. Only employees who need access to Users' information to perform a specific task or function are granted access to such information.
In addition, all employees must abide by this Policy and are kept up-to-date on security practices. Notwithstanding the above commitments to protect Users' information (including Personal Information) from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, Users should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect Users' information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information participants transmit to us, and Users do so at the User's own risk. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
(a) User-Generated Content and Public Information. The Service may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, user profiles, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, "User Content"), such as on blogs and message boards. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, in connection with your User Content. Be aware that public postings are not confidential. Please note that the Company does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the Service or what others do with information you share with them on the Service. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Service.
(b) Profiles. A user's profile page may be, by default, set up to display information. Profile information is used by us primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access our service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information on the service. We may offer users the ability to manage their public profile and use profile preference settings, the functionality and features of which are subject to change from time-to-time so visit it frequently to confirm the settings reflect your then current preferences and we recommend that you do not post information or content as part of your profile that you are not prepared to make public. Changing setting options may not result in immediate changes to the settings, which are subject to our operations and maintenance schedules. Users should carefully consider the use of such settings to improve information display options and to ensure the settings are properly set and functioning in the manner desired. Notwithstanding the availability of profile preference settings, you should be aware that these settings are for convenience only, do not employ complex data security protection and may not be error free. Further, other users that have access may repost or otherwise make public your information or content. Accordingly, discretion and good judgment should be exercised when posting information or content as part of your profile.
Your use of the Program constitutes an agreement between you and the Company. This Agreement, which consists of the terms and conditions set forth herein, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You acknowledge and consent to jurisdiction in Singapore. Any action in connection with, relating to and/or arising from this agreement shall be finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator to be appointed by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre. All arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding.
In the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information might be among the assets transferred. Your consent will be sought via this Website prior to any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
If you have questions or concerns about the Policy, you can contact us at: Privacy Officer, Neev Labs Pte. Ltd., 8 Burn Road, #05-02, Trivex, Singapore 369977 Email: [email protected]
The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time as needed. We will post changes here, so please check back periodically. Changes will take effect when posted and your continued use of the Website will constitute your agreement to the changes.